Get Your Ex’s Consent To Travel Abroad With Your Minor Child, Avoid Feeling Like You Just Went Over Niagara Falls in a Barrel!

Family Law Attorney Robert Mues provides crucial information on how a simple written consent authorization form known as a “Authorization to Travel with Minor(s) Affidavit” can help avoid border problems with immigration officials for divorced parents who plan on travelling abroad with their minor child.

The Untimely and Unexpected Death of Chris Henry…Questions About the Consequences for His Survivors

Family Law Attorney Anne Shale looks at how the untimely passing of NFL receiver Chris Henry, of the Cincinnati Bengals, can lead to legal problems for survivors if one does not have have an estate planning document, or a Last Will and Testament in place in the event of one’s death.