Joseph E. Balmer, III, has been a member of HCMM since 1991. He was born in Xenia, Ohio, in 1963. He graduated from The Ohio State University with a joint JD/MBA degree in 1989 and was admitted to both the Ohio Bar and the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio in 1989. He has been certified since 2006 by the Ohio State Bar Association as a specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law.
Accolades & Ratings
- One of 20 attorneys in the Dayton area to be certified as a Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the Ohio State Bar Association.
- Selected as a top Cincinnati/Dayton area wealth advisor and awarded the FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Advisor designation to financial professionals who have demonstrated exceptional client service and satisfaction.
- Ohio Family Law Blog Articles
- Author of the EBook The Four Basics of Ohio Estate Planning
- Oakwood High School (1981)
- Emory University (B.A, 1985)
- Ohio State University (J.D./M.B.A., 1989)
- National Merit Scholar-Emory University
- Dayton Bar Association
- Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Board of Directors for SICSA since 2013
- Certified since 2006 by the Ohio State Bar Association as a specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law
- Recognized as a Five Star Wealth Manager by Cincinnati Magazine for 2009, 2010 and 2011
- Estate Planning and Trusts
- Elder Law
- Real Estate
- Business Law and Corporations