Registering an Out-of-State Decree when a Parent and Minor Children have Relocated to Ohio

Attorney Anne Shale looks at how a Petition to Register a Foreign Support Order can provide relief in child or spousal support for a divorced parent who has re-located to Ohio with their minor child or children.

Don’t Create Halloween Horrors for your Child!

Guest Contributor and Psychotherapist, Donna F. Ferber, offers parents Halloween tips for a stress-free positive experience their children can feel comfortable in despite the distractions of divorce.

Back To School So Soon?

Family Law Attorney Robert Mues looks at how parents utilzing shared or split parenting time, can help their children adjust to the routine of a new school year using internet technology and comminication.

Fathers are Indeed Important!

Family Law Attorney Robert Mues, looks at how divoced fathers can be more involved with their children by utilizing virtual visitation despite geographical distances.

Planning Parenting Time for the Holidays – Tips to Follow

Family Law Attorney Anne Shale provides important scheduling tips for divorcing parents in time for the upcoming holiday season.

Page 3 of 4
1 2 3 4
%d bloggers like this: