Mission Statement of Holzfaster, Cecil, McKnight & Mues
To champion and protect our clients’ rights and interests. To provide exemplary legal services while maintaining the highest level of ethical conduct and integrity. To assist our clients in resolving their legal issues and achieving peace of mind. To uphold and advance the honor and dignity of the legal profession by practicing professionally and with civility to all.
To accomplish our mission we shall:
- Listen to our clients’ concerns and provide sound advice in plain English.
- Attend to our clients’ matters in a timely manner and return phone calls and emails promptly.
- Explain options so that our clients can make informed decisions.
- Recognize that the results achieved will have a lasting impact on our clients’ lives.
- Keep clients advised as to developments in their cases.
- Recognize and strive to resolve the broader implications of our clients’ problems.
- Work with other multi-disciplinary professionals in solving clients’ problems.
- Efficiently utilize new technology to enhance our legal services and reduce client costs.
- Maintain client confidence and confidentiality.
- Attempt to mediate legal disputes with adversaries when feasible.
- Avoid approaches and legal strategies unlikely to produce positive results.