Robert L. Mues is the President and Managing partner of HCM&M since 1998. He was born in Summit, New Jersey, April 14, 1954, and admitted to the Ohio Bar in 1978, the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio in 1978, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit in 1994. Martindale-Hubbell recognizes Robert L. Mues as an AV PREEMINENT® rated attorney, the highest such rating available to any individual lawyer. Law firms are given the rating of the highest rated individual attorney.
Accolades & Ratings
- Managing partner of HCM&M since 1998.
- Robert L. Mues has received the highest rating from the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability.
- Robert L. Mues has attained the highest AVVO lawyer rating of SUPERB based on their unbiased mathematical formula.
- Robert L. Mues is the publisher of the Ohio Family Law Blog since 2007, which has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Divorce Blogs in the country by Attorney.org.
- Robert L. Mues has received Elite Lawyer in Divorce & Family Law status since 2018.
- Wittenberg University (B.A., 1975)
- University of Dayton (J.D., 1978)
- Dayton, Ohio State and American Bar Associations
- Longstanding Member of the Dayton Bar Association Certified Ethics Committee
- State Level Review Officer for the Ohio Department of Education since 1982, Appellate Review of Special Education Disputes
- Publisher of the Ohio Family Law Blog since 2007
- “Who’s Who in American Law,” 1998-99
- Marquis Who’s Who 10th Edition
- “Who’s Who in American Law,” 2007-08
- Marquis Who’s Who 15th Edition
- Family Law
- Divorce and Custody Litigation
- Wrongful Death and Personal Injury
- President of The Hospice of Dayton Foundation Board
- Volunteer Lawyers Project (Pro bono work)
- Past Treasurer, Foundation Board, Children’s Medical Center, Dayton, Ohio