Non-Payment of Child Support May Result in Denial of a Passport

Family Law Attorney Robert Mues provides important information about a restriction that could delay your renewal or issuance of a U.S. passport, if you have child support arrearage of more than $2500.

Get Your Ex’s Consent To Travel Abroad With Your Minor Child, Avoid Feeling Like You Just Went Over Niagara Falls in a Barrel!

Family Law Attorney Robert Mues provides crucial information on how a simple written consent authorization form known as a “Authorization to Travel with Minor(s) Affidavit” can help avoid border problems with immigration officials for divorced parents who plan on travelling abroad with their minor child.

%d bloggers like this: