Job is Lost! Now What Do I Do?

Attorney Anne Shale discusses several scenerios in a Family Law case when a parent (Father or Mother) is facing or experiencing a loss of employment, and can’t pay child or spousal support.

Kids Say That Divorced Parents Should Pay The Same Amount For Child Support

Attorney Robert Mues looks at a recent Gordon Poll Youth Survey that asks children how much money should each parent pay to support their children in a divorce.

What About “Manimony”?

Attorney Robert Mues of the Ohio Family Law Blog examines the statistics for men who receive child support and custody of their children from their spouse. Also known as “Manimony”.

Page 5 of 5
1 3 4 5
%d bloggers like this: